The shape and simple configuration of a Fender Telecaster® is indisputably classic. BUT, What if Pablo Picasso had applied his unique cubism spin to a Tele? Like your music, this may be pushing some boundaries. But I felt it was worthwhile to try.
• Okoume & Bass wood body
• Gold leaf & Crystalac finish
• Mighty Mite solid maple neck
• Fender locking tuning machines
• Gold rolling string trees
• Fender ’64 Telecaster Pickups
• Wilkenson sideless Tele bridge
• Kaish solid brass saddles
• Obsidian Wire T3 electronics
• Pure Tone output jack
• Schaller gold strap locks
• Brass pickup & control plates
• Unique design and a lot of love
• She weighs 7 lbs, 3 oz
With CG, there’s no such thing as TMI.
Your satisfaction with any piece of CONNER GUITART is based on adequate knowledge of that piece BEFORE you purchase it. I strive to offer as much visual and verbal information as possible and I am constantly adding new information to my product pages and FAQs. That said, I know there will always be new questions. So, please, never hesitate to CONTACT me. I learn new things from my friends every day.